CREOL Room 102/103
- Office of Sponsored Programs, which, in turn, is responsible for providing contract and grant services for the university faculty and staff.
- Oversight and management of interdisciplinary centers, including, the Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers (CREOL), the Institute of Simulation and Training (IST), the Nano Science and Technology Center (NSTC), the Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC), the Advanced Materials Processing and Application Center (AMPAC), Center for Research in Computer Vision (CRCV) and the Florida Space Institute (FSI.)
- The UCF Technology Incubator and the university Technology Transfer Office.
- The UCF Research Foundation (the VP Research serves as president of this organization.)
- Represents the research agenda of the university in the senior administration and in partnerships with federal, state, and local agencies and the private business sector.
- Member of the Florida High Tech Corridor Council Core Team.