There will be a brief explanation of MCF equipment capabilities, as wellas a description of the operating procedures, of the MaterialsCharacterization Facility. This is a very useful way for new students tobecome aware of what AMPAC/MCF has to offer.
- Overview of AMPAC and MCF - Louis Chow/Yongho SohnElectron Microscopy and Spectroscopy - Helge Heinrich
- Mass Spectroscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy - Mikhail Klimov
- Surface Characterization Techniques - Kirk Scammon
- Procedures for using MCF - Karen Glidewell
- Technical Assistance, User-Rules and Training - Helge Heinrich
- Tour and Demonstration of MCF - Mikhail Klimov/Kirk Scammon
For further information, please contact:Karen GlidewellAMPACPhone: 882-1500e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org