Transatlantic trade between the United States and Europe is the single largest trading partnership in the world with U.S. bilateral trade with Europe totaling nearly $600 billion! European markets offer significant opportunities for U.S. businesses, whether small or medium-sized, new-to-export, or new-to-market!
The European regions of the U.S. Commercial Service are excited to have selected the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) National Conference as the venue for its international tradecraft and client counseling program, the EuroTrade Forum.
The MEP conference will provide you with a forum to meet 28 Senior Commercial Officers (SCOs) from U.S. Embassies throughout Europe and to reach an extensive network of manufacturing partners and clients. Via a program of seminars and individual counseling sessions, the U.S. Commercial Service will assist you and other invited manufacturers with exporting your products and services to Europe.
All U.S. manufacturers and service providers participating in the EuroTrade Forum will benefit from sessions on:
• Basics of exporting
• Export financing and logistics
• Intellectual property protection, legal and regulatory considerations
• Market overviews
• Plus, one-on-one counseling sessions with U.S. Senior Commercial Officers to help you identify market opportunities for your firm!
Orlando Marriot World Center
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32824
Date: May 2–5, 2010
Cost: $400 per person
• All EuroTrade Forum sessions
• Individual counseling sessions with Senior Commercial Officers (minimum three countries)*
• Breakfasts, lunches, breaks (May 3–4)
• Conference program with 28 European country overviews