Friday, December 11, 2009 3 to 5 p.m.
University of Central Florida
Receive an invitation with an RSVP to email@example.com.
- The forum is free and open to the public.
- The Community Jobs Forum offers Central Florida community members an opportunity to share insights and ideas on ways to create jobs in the current
- The forum was planned in response to a recent call from the White House for community leaders to host job forums.
- The information gathered at the forum will be shared in a report submitted directly to the White House administration.
- Last year, UCF’s Department of Public Administration held a community forum on health care in response to a similar call from the White House. The forum was one of four out of 3,276 conducted around the country to be featured in a final report from the White House administration.